Please select all options.
This interactive self-study e-learning course provides an introduction to communication. Using a range of realistic examples, scenarios and challenges, it is the ideal starting point to begin building your communication skills.
Communication 101 is for anyone looking for a clear, easy to understand introduction to communication. It is part of the Mind Tools 101 self-study suite, designed to help you build your personal effectiveness as a manager or leader.
By completing Communication 101 you will be able to:
- Describe what it takes to be a good all-round communicator.
- Critically evaluate your communication skills.
- Explain the importance of good communication and its impact on others.
- Identify good and bad communication skills.
- Describe some tools and techniques and how they can be used to improve communication.
This course takes up to an hour to complete and can be accessed on all devices.