Please select all options.
How can we stamp out discrimination, and promote inclusion in the workplace?
Anti-Discrimination 101 is for anyone looking for a clear, easy to understand, introduction to your responsibilities under The Equality Act 2010, as well as the actions you can take to promote inclusion. It is part of Mind Tools' Compliance Suite, designed to help you do the right thing, every time.
By completing Anti-Discrimination 101 you will be able to:
- Describe protected characteristics.
- Identify acceptable and unacceptable behavior in the workplace.
- Reflect on your own attitudes.
- Call out discrimination when you see it.
- Promote inclusion, both individually and on a systemic level.
This course takes up to an hour to complete and can be accessed on all devices. Our 8 quality-assured and legally reviewed compliance courses are designed for UK regions only.