Please select all options.
This interactive self study e-learning course provides an introduction to decision-making. Using a range of realistic examples, scenarios and challenges, it is the ideal starting point to begin building your decision-making skills.
Decision-Making 101 is for anyone looking for a clear, easy to understand introduction to effective decision-making methodologies. It is part of the Mind Tools 101 self-study suite, designed to help you build your personal effectiveness as a manager or leader.
By completing Decision-Making 101 you will be able to:
- Demonstrate a systematic approach to decision-making.
- Describe techniques to overcome common group decision-making barriers.
- Implement a range of decision-making techniques.
- Explain how to make a decision based on quality information rather than a quantity of information.
- Describe how to avoid some classic decision-making pitfalls.
This course takes up to an hour to complete and can be accessed on all devices.