( / )Unavailable
Please select all options.
This interactive self study course provides an introduction to diversity and inclusion. Using a range of realistic examples, scenarios and challenges, it is the ideal starting point to begin adopting effective diversity and inclusion practices. It is part of Mind Tools' 101 Suite, designed to help you build your personal effectiveness as a manager or leader.
By completing Diversity 101 you will be able to:
- Articulate why it's important to adopt diversity and inclusion practices.
- Detail what good diversity and inclusion practice looks like.
- Reflect on the skills you need to ensure your workplace is one that is inclusive and embraces diversity.
- Test your diversity and inclusion practice.
- Develop an action plan to take your diversity and inclusion learning further.
This course takes up to an hour to complete and can be accessed on all devices.