Please select all options.
This interactive self study course will take around 1 hour to complete and provides an introduction to management. Using a range of realistic examples, scenarios and challenges, it is the ideal starting point to begin building your management skills.
Management 101 is for anyone looking for a clear, easy to understand introduction to developing management skills. It is part of Mind Tools' 101 Suite, designed to help you build your personal effectiveness as a manager or leader.
By completing Management 101 you will be able to:
- Articulate why it's important to build your management skills.
- Detail what good management practice looks like.
- Reflect on the skills you need to be a good manager.
- Practise your management skills.
- Develop an action plan to take your management learning further.
This course takes up to an hour to complete and can be accessed on all devices.